Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Fourni par Blogger.

AWAKE - Electric Northern Lights Time Lapse

Although I've never seen them in person, I absolutely love the northern lights. Someday I hope to remedy this situation!



I guess the next best thing to seeing them in person is to watch videos by people who have seen them. Below is a short film that was recently published by Alexis Coram. Without question you can definitely say that he captured the "Aurora Borealis magic". In his comments about making the video, Alexis said that he "spent 4 nights outside of Fairbanks in February - two of those nights were entirely overcast and not a light could be seen. The other two nights were electrifying. I stood outside for hours - shooting and gazing in awe at the orchestral dance above and around me. I felt more awake than ever during those moments."



Enjoy:





AWAKE - Electric Northern Lights Time Lapse from Alexis Coram on Vimeo.









Jeff

HikingintheSmokys.com

HikinginGlacier.com

RockyMountainHikingTrails.com

TetonHikingTrails.com


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Search This Blog

googlebf6d18143aacd400.html