Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Fourni par Blogger.

Thanksgiving Blessings

What a special time to reflect back on the many blessings I’ve received this year. I’m so thankful for good health, new knees, my family and all my special blog friends. The best blessing of the year was the birth of my precious granddaughter in August! As a result I’ve not had as much time to spend on my blog and catching up on all of your blogs. I’d forgotten how demanding a new baby could be! It doesn’t matter how tired this grandma gets taking care of this little angel while her mom works and finishes RN school; just one of those sweet baby smiles makes everything better again. Thank you for all the great comments you leave me; I read every one of them! I hope you have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Blessings to each and everyone of you!


IMG_7354






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Search This Blog

googlebf6d18143aacd400.html